Art 1. Applicability
These conditions apply to all agreements between De Koffieschool and a client / student regarding workshops, training courses, hereinafter referred to as courses and other forms of training in the broad sense of the word.
Deviations from these conditions are only possible if De Koffieschool and the client / student have agreed these in writing.
Art 2. Realization
The agreement between De Koffieschool and the client / student is concluded by:
– or signing of an offer / order confirmation by the client and De Koffieschool (for in-company processes), – or by filling in a digital registration form on our website; www.koffieschool.nl. This happens as follows:
1. – The student selects a course or program on the website;
2. – The student selects an available date and, if necessary, time;
3. – The student registers himself;
5. – The student proceeds to payment via IDeal, paypal, credit card and apple pay. After payment, the place in the training is guaranteed; After payment, the place in the training is guaranteed;
6. – The student will receive a confirmation and invoice by email;
7. – The student will receive further logistical information about the training no later than one week before the start of the training or education.
– or filling in a digital registration form that is sent as a result of email or telephone contact. In addition to the registration form, the student also receives the general terms and conditions. In addition to the registration form, the student also receives the general terms and conditions. After receipt of a signed registration form, including agreement on the general terms and conditions, the student will receive an invoice and confirmation of registration. At the latest one week before the start of the training or education, the student will receive
At the latest one week before the start of the training or education, the student will receive further logistical information about the training.
– or signing a quotation/order confirmation by the client and De Koffieschool (for in-company processes);
A statutory cooling-off period of 14 days from the date of registration applies to the student.
Art. 3. Cancellation
3.1 Cancellation with open registration
The client / student can cancel the course in writing. The condition is that the cancellation has been confirmed by De Koffieschool. The cancellation costs are structured as follows:
Open cancellation date Enrollment fee
– More than 4 weeks before the start of the course or training:
– 2 to 4 weeks before the start of the course or training:
50% of the course costs
– Less than 2 weeks before the start of the course:
Full course costs
In case of absence, a substitute may always take the place of the registered student. The client must register this in advance with the Koffieschool
If a training day is canceled within one of the training programs, NO refund of the day fee will be made. The student is given a one-time opportunity to make up for the training day on a date determined by De Koffieschool. If the student is not able to participate at that date, the training day will be canceled. The student / client must also adhere to the payment conditions.
When a student already finished one part of the training program, he/she can receive an exemption for this part. The student needs to show his/her certificate The student will get that part of the program refunded.
If the student is entitled to a refund of costs, he will receive a credit note and the amount will be refunded within 10 working days.
3.2 Cancellation in in-company assignment
The client can cancel the in-company process in writing The following cancellation costs apply:
Date cancellation in-company assignment
Costs for the client
– More than 4 weeks before the start of the course:
– 2 to 4 weeks before the start of the course:
50% of the course costs
– Less than 2 weeks before the start of the course:
Full course costs
If the client or student terminates his / her participation or otherwise does not participate in the course after the start of the course or training, the client / student is not entitled to any refund. Replacement after the start of the course or training is not permitted.
Art. 4. STAP Grant
For some courses and training within our range, a STAP subsidy can be applied for at the UWV. To be eligible for a subsidy, the student must register for education or training. After receipt of the STAP registration certificate, the registration is final and the cancellation conditions also apply.
Art. 5. COVID
When mandatory restrictions/measures imposed by the government, the training and or
workshop cannot be safely organized by us, whether in an adapted form,
then apply the following conditions
5.1 Participation in a training can be moved last minute free of charge, when provided payment is
completed. If the payment has not yet been made at the time of cancellation, the general terms and conditions apply
5.2 It is possible that a training or workshop can continue in a modified form. The
participant must then be present. The student will be informed about this in good time. Applicable
adjustments could be:
a. . At SCA introduction to coffee and SCA Sustainability Foundation,
the training courses are given online during a total lockdown. These training sessions are given on several training days;
b. The group size is getting smaller, so that the training date may have to be adjusted; c. Location can be adjusted;
c. Location can be adjusted;
d. Students are asked to show a vaccination or test certificate or to take a home test on site, which is provided by De Koffieschool.
5.3 If a student has corona, is in quarantine or is waiting for a GGD test result, then
the training for this student can be moved once free of charge to a date
de Koffieschool indicated. In this case, the student must already comply with all his/her
services payment obligations.
Artikel 6. Cancellation by de Koffieschool
6.1 A course or training takes place with a minimum number of participants (as indicated in the training information), with the exception of in-company training and one-to-one training;
6.2 De Koffieschool can cancel a course without giving any reason. The client / student receives the already paid course fee back.
Artikel 7. Prices
7.1 For in-company processes, the price is determined in writing in advance. The prices for the courses in the open offer are subject to change. De Koffieschool has the right to change the prices of the courses with reasons..
7.2 The prices are exclusive of VAT, unless stated otherwise;
7.3 The prices include the use of coffee and milk, unless otherwise agreed;
Artikel 8. Billing
The student / client receives an invoice immediately after registration / agreement. This must be paid within 14 days. If the course or training starts within 14 days after the invoice date, the payment must be made before the start. Unless otherwise agreed.
8.2 After payment of the invoice, the place in the training or education is guaranteed.
Artikel 9. Collection
9.1 9.1 If the entire course fee has not been paid at the start of the course, the right to participate in the course is suspended until the full course fee has been paid. The payment obligation remains in full force.
9.2 9.2 If the payment term is exceeded, the participant / client will receive a first payment reminder. If payment is still not forthcoming, the participant / client will receive a reminder. For this, € 15 (in VAT) administration costs will be charged.
9.3.If payment is still not forthcoming after reminders, the claim will be handed over to a collection agency that cooperates with us.
Artikel 10. Re-takes
10.1 SCA Retakes
– an exam can be postponed free of charge at a maximum of two months. The exam will be canceled after 2 months. Re-registration is possible. For this, 50% of the then applicable SCA certificate costs and costs for taking the exam will be charged.
An SCA training can be retaken once. If the student fails the re-examination, he / she must repeat the training in its entirety. Retakes are possible per part and will be charged.
10.2 SVH (re)takes
– The exam date is determined in consultation with the student. This date will be confirmed by email. When a student cancels, NO refund of the exam fee will take place.
– An SVH exam can be retaken once. If the student fails the re-examination, he / she must repeat the training in its entirety. You can resit per part and will be charged.
Artikel 11. Confidentiality and security
All information from or about the client or participant that the institute learns or observes is confidential to its management, teachers or employees and will be treated confidentially. Confidential is if the participant or the customer has communicated this or if the information shows that it concerns confidential business or personal information.
We do everything we can to ensure that the training and activities are carried out as agreed and that our trainers provide a safe learning environment. If there are still complaints, they can be submitted in accordance with our complaints protocol as published on our website.
Artikel 12. Travel time – travel costs
In principle, a course or training takes place at one of the training locations of De Koffieschool. When the in-company training takes place at the location of the client, a travel allowance of € 0.30 ct / km will be charged unless otherwise agreed.
Artikel 13. Copyright
The copyright on the brochures, texts and course material published by the Koffieschool is owned by the Koffieschool, unless this copyright has been transferred by means of a license. copyright to reports, proposals and other documents arising from its activities. Without the explicit permission of De Koffieschool, the client / student may not publish or multiply any data, in whole or in part, or an extract thereof. De Koffieschool holds the copyright to reports, proposals and other documents arising from its activities.
Artikel 14. Applicable law and competent court
Dutch law applies to all services, activities, general terms and conditions and disputes arising from the agreement concluded between De Koffieschool and the client / student. Disputes arising from this agreement will be submitted to the competent judge at the court in Utrecht.
Utrecht, October 1, 2022